Play-fighting, literally, is not just fighting for fun.
- It is a communication form based on physical force
- It’s a tool to discover a new awareness of your own body and about your partner’s body
- Its goal is to fight together with the other person, not against
- There are neither violence nor any intention to hurt each other
- It’s a free and spontaneous confrontation, a peer exchange of emotions remain
- It’s always safe, respectful and consensual
- It takes inspiration from martial arts, theatre, contact improvisation, body language, energetic disciplines…
- It’s pure movement, energy and fun
What am I going to do in the Playfight Club Milano?
- You are going to discover that fighting can be a fun game: wild, liberating and damn fun.
- You are going to learn the basics and the fundamental safety concepts of this activity.
- Martial arts knowledge is not required
- You are going to explore all the aspects of the game: its sensual physicality, its primal instinct, its couple-game soul and its liberating nature.